INFANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
Welcome to our school. We look forward to the opportunity to share our day with and enjoy your child. We hope the information in this section will answer many of your questions. If there are any other questions, concerns or comments you may have, please let us know anytime.
- If you feel the need to call the school during the day while your child is here, feel free to do so. E.g. your child was teary when you left him/her.
- When signing your child in, please make any comments verbally or on the page provided which could be helpful to us. E.g. your child didn’t sleep well. Teachers will also pass on information to you about your child’s day.
- Your child will need a change of clothes and a blanket at school.
- Your child will need diapers (cloth or disposable) for the day. We would estimate using approximately four diapers a day. If the diaper is dry when we diaper your child we will reuse it. If your child comes to school in cloth diapers, we will return them to you for laundering.
- Bottles, formula, baby food is the responsibility of the parent. Please make sure your child’s name is on them and your child’s feeding schedule or instructions are written on the daily page provided. When your child is able to eat table food, the school will provide it.
- If your child has a soother, we would like one to keep at school in a container with the child’s name on it.
- Each infant will have their own schedule for the day. The schedule will of course include all of the basic needs. E.g. T.L.C., feeding, naps, out door time. We will also include gross motor, fine motor, social, cognitive, language and sensory activities as it fits into their day.
- Please check our guarantees posted in the Infant Room.