INFANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
Welcome to our school. We hope the information in this section will answer many of your questions. If there are any other questions, concerns or comments you may have, please let us know anytime.
- If you feel the need to call the school during the day to check on your infant, please feel free to do so. (e.g. your child was teary when you left him/her.)
- When signing your child in, please make any comments verbally or on the page provided which could be helpful to us. (e.g. your child didn’t sleep well.) Teachers will also pass on information to you about your child’s day.
- The schedule in the infant room varies according to each child’s individual needs.
- Some activities in the infant room include sensory exploration, music and movement, free play time, reading books, songs, games and going for walks in the stroller daily.
- Your child will need a change of clothes and a blanket at school.
- Your child will need diapers for the day. We would approximately use four diapers a day. If the diaper is dry when we change your child, we will reuse it.
- Bottles, formula, baby food is the responsibility of the parent. Please make sure these items are label with your child’s name. Once your child can enjoy table food, the school will provide it.
- If your child has a soother, we would like one kept at school.
Please check our guarantees posted in the Infant Room.