The key goals of our programs:
- To provide an enriched early childhood education experience for all children including children with diverse needs.
- To provide a positive learning environment in which relationships, growth in communication skills and a sense of self are formed.
- To provide optimum opportunity for children to engage in their environment for them to grow and flourish.
- To provide a safe, secure environment in which basic needs are met (nutrition, rest, etc.)
- To set limits that are both age and developmentally appropriate for the child, encouraging secure, independent individuals.
- We offer children with diverse needs; specialized services from Children’s First. (i.e. physiotherapy, speech and language, etc.)
- To work in partnership with parents and support them in meeting the needs of their children.
- To include future program changes that would benefit young children and their families.
- Our focus is on developing an enriched experience for the children. We are open to questions and suggestions regarding all our programs.